Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tool #2 Online Learning Communities

I think sometimes as teachers, we can feel like we are in our own world when we are in our classrooms.  Online learning communites gives us an avenue for connecting with others.  It broadens our team immensely.  It's also a great way to get fresh perspectives from others who may be teaching many miles away. 

I the comment suggestion of being kind and respectful when commenting on someone's blog.  Depending on what the blog is about, opinions can run rather high.  I think we need to make sure that we teach our kids to be respectful when getting on blogs, wiks, or any social networking site. 

I commented (respectfully :) on the following blogs:
*Mrs. Stephens-topic:  online learning communities
*Mrs. L-topic:  video resources
*Shaun-topic:  digital citizenship
*Seda Dawson-topic:  wikis
*Amy H-topic:  sharing through Jing and Skype

No comments:

Post a Comment